Best Whatsapp Status - Quotes






  • A lot of People are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
  • I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.
  • When you make a business, you got to make a little universe where you control all the laws. This is your utopia.
  • The Soul is a dream flower that opens only once in life.
  • Find what you LOVE and let it kill you- Charles Bukowski
  • Take a deep breath it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
  • The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.
  • Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
  • Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean that will never happen.
  • I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  • "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. – Johnny Deep
  • Dead or alive, you are coming with me.
  • I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.
  • "Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping." - Bo Derek
  • "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." - Rachel Zoe
  • There are two ways to live: you can lives as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
  • There's nothing wrong with you there's a lot wrong with the world you live in- Chris Colfer
  • Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.
  • Close your eyes, clear your heart let it go.
  • If "Plan A" didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay Cool!!
  • If I was meant to be controlled i would have came with a remote.
  • Life is short, make fun of it.
  • I raise my hand for an easy question, just so the teacher won't ask me again.
  • Everything happens for a reason, so don't disappoint.
  • The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
  • Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
  • The People who want to stay in your life will always find a way.
  • You can love with all your heart, No questions asked.
  • Life is too short to remove USB safely.
  • “If you truly own who you are, no one can use you against you.”
  • When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
  • “I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.”― Chris Colfer
  • Life is too short to be sitting around miserable.
  • Sometimes the wrong choice brings us to the right places.
  • Nobody can teach me who I am.
  • God's plan is like a movie; all the good and bad things are arranged together for at the good ending.
  • Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
  • Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring. So I go back to being me.
  • Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life. – ANON
  • Life doesn't get easier you just get stronger.
  • If you can dream it you can do it. - Walt Disney
  • The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. - harry Golden
  • Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
  • Life isn't about finding yourself life is about creating yourself.
  • You only live once but you do it right ONCE IS ENOUGH.
  • If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
  • So take a chance and don't ever look back.
  • If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
  • Success is the best revenge for anything. _ Ed Sheeram
  • There is no elevator to success, you have to take stairs.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment