Cool Whatsapp Status





  • The best way to create your future is to create it
  • Sleep all your troubles away.
  • I’m not bossy. I just know what you should be doing.
  • It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that define us.
  • If you ain’t first, you are last.
  • I’m gonna rest of my life, the best of my life.
  • The best dreams happen when eyes are open.
  • Beauty is not in the face; beauty is alight in the heart.
  • Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures…
  • Why worry about things you cannot change? Let go and move on, because LIFE isn’t waiting.
  • I’m making changes in my life so if you don’t hear from me, you’re one of them.
  • A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.
  • You killed what was left of the good in me.
  • The PAST cannot be changes, forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted.
  • If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.
  • Choose the work you love and you will never have to work every day.
  • A fake smile can hide a million tears.
  • Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
  • You never know how strong you are…until being strong is the only choice you have.
  • You can do anything but not everything.
  • A best friend is life a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
  • Strong people know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I’m ok with a smile.
  • Life is better when I’m drunk.
  • Fake friends are around when they think you're cool true friends are around even when they think you're fool.
  • I’m just waiting to see to if my coffee chooses to use its powers for good or evil today.
  • Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.
  • Cheating is easy try something challenging and be faithful.
  • face book is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall
  • I don't have an attitude problem i just have a personality you can't handle.
  • I don't stop when I’m tried; I stop when I’m done.
  • Nobody dies virgin cause in the end life F***s us all.
  • Love is all you need.
  • Dear math please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  • I dreamed a dream.
  • Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.
  • I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile then walk into a pole. :D
  • No one rises suddenly in the World, Not Even the Sun.
  • Be polite to everyone don’t sweat the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!
  • Life will serve you best if you love it as much as you love yourself.
  • “’Different” and ‘New’ is relatively easy. Doing something that’s genuinely better is very hard.” Sir Jony Ive, Apple
  • There is only happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
  • I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
  • Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
  • The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
  • I don’t make mistakes I just date them.
  • We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.
  • Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
  • The first duty of LOVE is to LISTEN.
  • I can and I will. Watch me!!
  • When you want to give up remember why you started.
  • 1 comment:

    1. There are a lot if things we can discuss here with you! What's more, cool statuses you have shared with us are really amazing. May God Bless You!

      ReplyDelete