Popular Good Morning One Liners Status - top10

Popular Good Morning One Liners Status




  • Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
  • 'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'
  • I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”
  • A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.
  • Remember, half the people you know are below average.
  • “Good morning” is a contradiction of terms.


  • Cool Whatsapp Status
  • Love Whatsapp Status
  • Best Whatsapp Status
  • Whatsapp Online Status
  • Some Love Status for WhatsApp
  • Broken Heart Whatsapp Status- Love Hurts
  • Best Motivational One-liners for WhatsApp
  • Famous Romantic Status for WhatsApp
  • Popular Witty Good Morning One Liners
  • Popular Good Morning One Liners Status Reviewed by Sam on December 12, 2014 Rating: 5 Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious. 'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exceptio...

    No comments: